5 CD's 2 DVD;s

justin_tx_16

Wow, I have spent a ton of money this week on entertainment! last night was about $150 between dinner and a movie, i also spend a bundle at Amazon.com

lets see

Pomps and Pipes

Sarah Brightman - La Luna

Cold Play - Rush of Blood to the head

Cold Play - Parachutes

Sheila Nicholls - Wake

Diana Krall - Live in Paris

Spiderman Pre Ordered

Amelie DVD

So really 6 CD's and 2 DVD's. Wow. I can not wait! Too bad i will miss their arrival. I leave Thursday at 11 AM, they, all but Pomps and Pipes and La Luna, arrive on Thursday, the other two i mentioned arrive a few days later. Bad timing i guess...

But I will sure have a lot of music to take my mind away from the terrible, awful, school! LoL!

I beat you kain, you had 4 cd's hehe

Justin -

Let me know how you like the new coldplay, parachutes is excellent - The amazon gods drooped off Seether - Fine Again, 30 Seconds to Mars - Provehito in Altum, Trust Co - The Lonely Position of Neutral, and Silverchair - Diorama. All bands except Silverchair are new to me, just heard cuts on the radio while I was in Florida.

Who's the lucky lady? She is not the lucky on... I am!!!

sarahandtater_jpg.jpg

She is the one on the left. You can see part of her house in the back ground... it looks like a castle! about the size of one. We and two friends got a limo for the day, it was quite fun. I love getting all dressed up and pretending we are truly high rollers haha. Dinner for two at Tony's $150, limo for the evening $250, pretending you are something that you are not so that others will want to be like you for a few short hours, Priceless 3.gif

(ok, i just realized you said little not lucky, but still, am I lucky or what?!!!)

She started out as my Symphony buddy, i had an extra ticket, front row, orchestra seating, for the Houston Symphony. She jumped at the opportunity, the rest is history....

Just found out... i don't go to Missouri or North Carolina for a few more weeks so i will actually be here when they arrive!

Clu- from what i have heard of the two CD's, they are terrific. I have a live CD of theirs, behold the wonders of peer to peer. they are great live!

Okay, I'm impressed - very pretty fraulein. However, at 10,040 posts - where do you get the time?

Kinda reminds me of that old KISS song "Beth".

Beth, I hear you callin'

But I can't come out right now

Me and the boys (and clu) are posting

And we just can't find the words

Just a few more hours

And I'll be right out to you

I think I see them posting

Oh, Beth what can I do

Beth what can I do

You say you feel so empty

That our BOSE just ain't okay

And I'm always somewhere else

And you're always there alone

Just a few more hours

And I'll be right out to you

I think I see them posting

Oh, Beth what can I do

Beth what can I do

Beth, I know you're lonely

And I hope you'll be alright

'Cause me and the boys (and clu) will be writing

All night

Honest to God Justin, but from what we can see of that house it looks like Marge Schott's mansion for sure. I was there a few times (Marge's) a couple years ago. Now would you please do something about that red-eye?! Not the one in the picture but the ones you'll have stayin' up so late out on a date with her (I hope).

This is not a slam but I have come to the conclusion that money breeds beauty. I feel that kids that are more well off have fewer things to worry about so it stresses the body less. I know that's very un-scientific but it's just a conclusion I have.

In other words "UMGOWA DUDE!!!!!"

I guess we are better off than most people, but the stress level is still there, trust me. I have four ulcers from stress as I write this! This and work are the only places I feel relief. School makes me nearly vomit, seriously, that is how nervous I get over grades. My teachers hate me, how can i do so good without ogin gto tutorials... i finish my work, esp in computer classes, in less than half the time, so they actually get MAD at me...

But yeah, I probably can agree with the wealth breeds beauty in many instances, but i don't think it is the money persay, i think it is because rich men/women are attracted to, and attract, beautiful men and women. so mix one part plain average joe with one part kathy ireland... you do the math 3.gif

we normally finish our nights around 12:00-1:30 AM, friday-saturday. She has a Polk Audio bookshelf system in her room, i must say it sounds very nice! :) Down stairs in the game/parlor room, they have a full B&W system powered by Marantz, i think... She drives a 2002 BMW coupe... well, at least i don't have to worry about her bumming money off of me hehe. i really get tired of ppl doing that to me.........

yeah, we are happy, as happy as seniors in high schoo can be without being cliche! LoL!

jezus, you are truely rich. Of course we aren't poor either. My mom works at the university, and my dad owns a produce company that supplies rainbow, cub, and many other grociery chains around here. If you think those houses are big, you should see some here. Around lake of the isles, they get huge, and extremely fancey too.

nope, she is taken! :)

i got my first shipment from amazon.com, cold play cd's and amelie and something else...

i also went to wherehouse music, i bought incubus volume 2 DVD, sheila nicholls's new cd (Wake, it is very good), No Doubts newest (rock steady!), Ben Fold's Live (awesome piano) Diana Krall (Live in Paris!) and I also got Murder by Numbers DVD. I need to stock up for the trip to the ranch this weekend! Me and my friends are going to my friends ranch. It is about 1000 acres, she has 6 new 4-wheelers, a MASSIVE house (8 bedrooms....) a lake with jet skis.... it is going to be awesome. I will be driving 3 other ppl so i decided to brin gmy own music before they get the chance, no way am I going to sit in a car for 4 hours listening to RAMMSTIEN or Back Street Boys....

oh

my god

you are

so rich.

it is sick...

i mean... around her, we try and scrape up the 25 bux to take your date to a movie... in your parents 95 crysler...

my home theater is a maranetz 2400 with some fishers i got free and university rears i got free... (which i do enjoy, make no mistake)

we have never owned a new car.... ever... we always buy used...

but i kina like this lifestyle. obviously i'd love a 100k HT but, i wouldnt really be much differnt than i am now...

and money does NOT breed beauty... well at least not always... lemme tell you... most of the rich women around her are über-*****es and über-unnatractive

riiiiight well i'm done ranting... basically i'm crazy jealous of you people...

if my parents were that rich i'd drop out of school and concentrate on my music buuuut dont have that option :(

see ya!

I agree with the money breeding beauty, read my full post hehe.

i can not wait to go to the ranch, last time we went there we had a paintball war that lasted two days, we camped out it was great.

i am really loving my new cd's, and just realized that i bought diana krall on amazon.com and bought it at wherehouse music... uh oh. well i will just return the amazon.com one via wherehouse music. or give it to my grandmother, she loves jazz.

i think we will watch amelie at the ranch so i am going to save it. we normally watch movies on the way since her parents have a pimped out denali (not quite an escalade but close hehe) with the fold down screens, but her parents won't be there this time. uh oh heheheh. not really, we are good kids, worst thing we may do is work on our home work or get in a 4-wheeler wreck with the giant oak tree.. yeah, that would be the second time that happened (my friend actually was able to get the 4-wheeler stuck in the tree...)

can not wait for the car ride, i have some great tunes! i am going to try out pomps and pipes on her home theater, if it gets here in time. i don't even remember what they have, probably B&W since that seems to be the most popular in my group. 6/13 have B&W if anything, then comes Yamaha and then Sony tied with klipsch.

I feel like I just time warped back into the eighties with the Klipsch Breakfast Club.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

JasNOOb, I wouldnt be too concerned with the Midas kids. This will sound so cliché, however, the true measure of a man (or woman) is not the size of daddys wallet but the character of ones heart.