Nice video about why people like horns

NBPK402

=== kinda funny his enthusiasm for a $250/500 pair “horn” speaker where the only thing horn about it is a small direct radiated horn loaded tweet. And while I’m sure he has heard the true horn loaded speaks from Klipsch (LS, Khorn) complete with true horn loaded compression drivers I’m still of the thought that unless the speaker is horn loaded top to bottom, with compression HF and mid drivers it’s not really a “horn loaded” speaker. And as good as a Heresey and Cornwall sound might they they be considered a “hybrid” horn speaker?

• Like 1

I am sure he has too, since he is a reviewer who goes to the Audio Shows all around the world. I cannot figure why he acts surprised.

=== kinda funny his enthusiasm for a $250/500 pair “horn” speaker where the only thing horn about it is a small direct radiated horn loaded tweet. And while I’m sure he has heard the true horn loaded speaks from Klipsch (LS, Khorn) complete with true horn loaded compression drivers I’m still of the thought that unless the speaker is horn loaded top to bottom, with compression HF and mid drivers it’s not really a “horn loaded” speaker. And as good as a Heresey and Cornwall sound might they they be considered a “hybrid” horn speaker?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...