Theater room

Dale W

I've had a lot of requests in my private message box for more pictures of my k-horns and the room they are in.There seems to be a lot of discusion on room size in the forums.

This room is olny 20x18 and has the k-horns,lascalas and two subs, along with a center channel.I have no real problems worth mentioning about sound quality due to room size.But i am building a bigger room that is sound proof from the rest of the house.My processor does have the function for setting delay time and speaker distance, this does help to bring the sound to you without a distinct direction of the source.This picture is older than my last posting, the k-horns don't have the extra headset in this shot.If you think my component stand is to close to the speaker your right. I have the CD player on black diamond racing cones and the DVD player sitting on a mission isoplat

vibration is no longer a issue.The tv is a 55 inch toshiba theaterview.

post-10527-13819245536308_thumb.jpg

Holy...the K-Horns are BIG! 1.gif

Your projection TV looks like a 14" set next to those monsters,and the sub section looks to be missing next to the awesome power the K-Horns can provide.

See this is why I just can't get the K-Horns,they are BIG and need some space.

Very nice

Come on little elf man get off your wallet and do a little living.When i still lived at home with my parents i had my k-horns in my bedroom !!!!! about a 10x12 room. no wonder they helped me out with a little cash when i wanted to move.Then i moved to a condo with a cop next door,you probably dont need to hear how that went.11.gif