Audiopsychosis

Cornman

• Moderators

Can't say I have except for does a slight buzz improve the sound ?  I have to say yes most of the time, I was thinking that was corn in the bags, I was going to suggest putting them on the amp instead of the Oppo that would at least produce popcorn. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cornman said:

How many of you like me have tried various suggestions- tips to improve your sound like the one below . Then I ask my self does it sound better or not ???  🤩

Ahh shucks mom beans again for supper .

IMG_2156.JPG

I see you're a racquetball player by the blue racquetball sound isolators.  Nice.  There aren't many of us left.  You'll get better sound from those beans with the purple balls.

This is me being mercilessly teased by a rogue gang of hooligans.

28056668_115274729298574_6963940261345200023_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=d6a1449fd9e8c7e57be87a80db066cf8&oe=5CFD5C84

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have a court in our condo building but I have yet to use it. Played only once and that was back in the mid 80s. Could hardly walk the next day. My boss at the time who owned the racketball club as well as the company I worked at called it squash a@@. Don't know if that was a real thing or he just made it up. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Cornman said:

And its been fun hasn't it been, all those little trial's , and experiments . >>

SEEKING the SOUND    😀

Yes, it has been fun. 

The bad thing about this hobby is you don't know what you're missing until you hear a change for the better then it's obvious.

But after all these years I am moving away from what could be better to just enjoying  music because I know there always could be better no matter what I do. Might be getting older also ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

Yes, it has been fun. 

The bad thing about this hobby is you don't know what you're missing until you hear a change for the better then it's obvious.

But after all these years I am moving away from what could be better to just enjoying  music because I know there always could be better no matter what I do. Might be getting older also ?

Words of true wisdom there Mr Dtel, I could not agree more - a mirror of me as well .

• Like 1

• Moderators

Wisdom, don't get accused of that often. :mellow: But anyone who has been doing this as long as most of us here know the truth is it never really ends, which is fine since there are millions of combinations to try. But sometimes you just need to say that sounds good and just enjoy it.

I know there are definitely some changes I could make to make things better, mostly electronics, but I'm happy.