I want some KSP-S6!!!!!!!

speedbump

I think I'm going with Heresy in the rear, and with Cornwalls up front. Then maybe another Heresy for the center or a KLF-C7. My wife is having a fit..... smile.gif. I have the Heresies, working on the Corns, then I'll move from there. TTK, if I had an LF10, it wouldn't be going anywhere.......

There's plenty of room left up there though. Maybe I need a bigger TV.

Speed

HI

Look at the KI-102 for a direct radiator approach.I have been very successful using these as side or rear surround as well as

for ES-EX applications for my clients that wanted a bit more than what the RS-3 or

S-6 could provide ! they also work very well

with the RS-3 for a ES-EX application and for thoes of you who have receivers with

DTS,DVD Audio or 5 chanell stereo that will alow you to choose which set of surrounds to use the KI-102 on the rear wall will blow your face off with High SPL undistorted

sound.While the RS-3 and KSPS-6 are very good wide dispersion surrounds they cant even begin to approach the level of preformace gained with the KI-102 Its relitivly small

size front port and light weight 24lbs

and sonic ability to match the high spl

of the Legend series make it a Jem for the rear.They also have a Trapazoid shape that

makes them less obtrusive than a square box

Seek out a pro dealer and listen for yourself you wont be dissappointed !

Cheers Ray