Story Teller Contest entry Edited?

DizRotus

The entry I submitted to the contest has finally appeared, but it is not the story that I submitted. The original paragraphing has been abandoned and replaced by paragraphs that appear to have been created randomly. Typos have been introduced. One sentence now makes no sense.

I am surprised that the entry was edited. The entry was originally submitted online, so there was no need to copy it and introduce typos.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Does anyone know if the editing was intentional? Is there any way to override the editing and return the entry to its original form?

I have been on the Klipsch site ....ummm... a total of about 4 times. Ever. I dont even have the Forum under the frame of the Klipsch site. To be honest, I dont even associate the speakers I own with Klipsch as it is now.

Probably not the best thing to admit....

And after looking at what the winner gets, I should have been working on something! heh.

No, I didnt see that. That is surely depressing. What has happened to ole Henry? Then again, seeing ole Henry host that TV show is right up there. IF only the Klipsch population could hear that album "Drive by Shooting" by Henrietta Collins and the Wifebeating Childhaters It was ole Henry in rare form...well, BEYOND rare form. If you never heard the song "Hey Henrietta" you are missing a piece of Henry few know. I dont think ole Klipsch would approve...heh.

kh

I was thinking about posting a story as well ... until I read Ray's story tonight ...

You think you have a pretty good idea of the people on this forum ... we laugh, poke fun, *****, contribute, move off-subject, even meet in the hallways of tiny Massachusetts communities on occasion ... And Ray, like a short list of people on this board, always offered great advice freely and, on a spicy occasion, with a little spin.

But there was a lot going on behind the scenes that he could have shared and sought empathy or even pity ... but didn't.

I, for one, was glad to see him tell his story, as difficult as it was for him to tell -- and for us to read -- because it speaks volumes about the man.

Sounds like your life is turning upwards, Ray -- so glad to hear of it.