NEED HELP lascalas and ksw15 or rsw10

Ryklipsch

Like to know if any one has this combo and how they like it with movies and music,My room is 23 x23 and thinking about ksw15 but I don't know what to do,Should I go with the rsw 10?? What would you think would sound better or give me more of a rummble in my room size, Please help me out.

I have to disagree with Mr. Mopar. Nothing short of one RSW-15 should be considered for use with La Scalas in a 23 x 23 room. I use 2 VMPS Larger Subs, in the corners and powered by 400+ watts/channel. They can barely keep pace. The RSW-15 can run with Jubilees.

John

No mopar here 440 = .060 over bored 427 BB chevy LOL !!

I didn't mention the RSW 15 because I have never heard it and didn't want to suggest from ignorance ! It may very well be the Cats meow for all I know. I do know the KSW-15 just isn't very Musical.

Craig

Looks like your room size is close to mine. Mine is 22x20 and I run my La Scala's with a ksw12 sub. I use these as well as my surround klipsch for both music and movies. I think the combo is very good. Of course I would never disagree with more bass in the room. I would say though I love the combo and the sub smooths out the lower end. If you run bass management then keep the La Scala's settings to except LFE along with the sub. I think you will find this combo to be very pleasing. Place the sub behind or to the side of your seating area too. Of couse as always this is MHO.