Paul Klipsch signed Heresy I (H-700)

kratsmit

1 minute ago, kratsmit said:

billybob, you're absolutely correct.  The sales receipt from Ramstein's AV club lists them simply as Klipsch Heresy speakers ($440 total in Apr '83), the instruction sheet says they're the Heresy H-700.  DOM appears to be 1980, the instruction sheet's dated Feb 1981.  It also says it's not recommended to exceed 100 WPC, but they've never complained about being driven hard by the Carver (201 WPC).

Regardless, they're awesome sounding speakers that will hopefully be with us for another 36 years!

red20200111_135809.jpg

In my limited opinion, makes them even more valuable... Enjoy your Carver and Heresy...

• Like 1

• kratsmit changed the title to Paul Klipsch signed Heresy I (H-700)
3 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Would a wireless sub kit work?

I think it would, but would cost a lot of money to replace what we currently have (Klipsch SUB-12HG and HD 500 surround).  I'm not sure what I could pair with these Heresy's to make them part of a surround system.  A salesman at Crutchfield suggested some Klipsch speakers several years back, but they weren't wireless.  I guess I'll need to do some research before going that route.

34 minutes ago, kratsmit said:

I think it would, but would cost a lot of money to replace what we currently have (Klipsch SUB-12HG and HD 500 surround).  I'm not sure what I could pair with these Heresy's to make them part of a surround system.  A salesman at Crutchfield suggested some Klipsch speakers several years back, but they weren't wireless.  I guess I'll need to do some research before going that route.

You can keep your current sub and just buy a transmitter kit that will convert it to a wireless one.

• Like 1