Klipsch KI-362s $1000 Great condition

krammas

Hello Klipsch fanatics! I have a pair of KI-362s for sale, Great condition. I upgraded and have no use for them anymore so I am looking that they go to a good home. I am in St Charles IL 60175, about 1.5 hours west of Chicago. I am looking for $1000 considering they were 3-4k when new and the last pair that sold was for $1750 (linked below). Another pair was previously listed at $1500 but where not near the condition of mine (also linked below). I would rate them a 8/10.  They use speakon plug ins and if that is a problem I can throw in cables that are speakon males to raw speaker cable positive and negative. I have original grills. Just let me know if you have any questions. I am new to this website, the max MB per picture upload allowed is 2 and every picture I have is 2.5-4mb. I can send pictures to anyone interested. 

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649569576-klipsch-professional-ki-362-ii-speakers/

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649569370-klipsch-ki-362-professional-3-way-loud-speakers/

Edited by krammas
  • Like 1

GLWS. I suggest you clean those bad boys with simple green or sowmthing similar and take some better pics.... For the record, that ad was mine as those are series II, not series I like what you have.   Mine were also in almost mint condition.... If the finish doesn't come out looking great, you can use forever black to make them look like new.  

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

GLWS. I suggest you clean those bad boys with simple green or sowmthing similar and take some better pics.... For the record, that ad was mine as those are series II, not series I like what you have.   Mine were also in almost mint condition.... If the finish doesn't come out looking great, you can use forever black to make them look like new.  

None of the links are mine, just previous ads I found to show general value of the speakers. I am unable to upload pictures because they are too large. (Over 2mb)

Just now, krammas said:

None of the links are mine, just previous ads I found to show general value of the speakers. I am unable to upload pictures because they are too large. (Over 2mb)

Got it. I missed that part I suppose.   If you have a craigslist ad, click the pictures individually to get them full size and then download each image.   They come compressed.  Just because an ad is marked sold, doesn't mean it sold for that price either.... Do you have 362 I or 362 II since there are no pictures and to aid in sale? Big difference on price there.... 

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Got it. I missed that part I suppose.   If you have a craigslist ad, click the pictures individually to get them full size and then download each image.   They come compressed.  Just because an ad is marked sold, doesn't mean it sold for that price either.... Do you have 362 I or 362 II since there are no pictures and to aid in sale? Big difference on price there.... 

I do not have a Craigslist ad ...... I believe I have the 1s. The only pair I could find online was 1500 in rough condition now realizing there is a difference...

3 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I brought them down to $1500 OBO since they are the first model.