Seen these on ebay?

mpetrich

1.) There is a "Rich Text" option available in the form. If you select rich text you then have numerous formatting options. The most convenient is the ability to simply type or paste in a web address and the software will automatically generate the necessary html code in the background:

For example: http://www.shaw.ca is automatically a hyperlink even though I did not type in any coding.

2.) Those Lascalas look to be pretty decently priced given their age and condition. I would expect them to end somewhere in the $1100.00 to 1300.00 range.

I've been looking for some smaller Klipsch speakers to use at the office but can't resist looking at LaScala prices since I have a pair at home. I came to this forum seeking advice on the subject of Corus 1 and 2 but I can offer you something on LaScala pricing.

The previous reply to you question appears to be very good advice based on what I've been seeing on Ebay. If you do an Ebay search on completed items you'll see a pair sold at 1250 and a pair sold at 1525 this month. One was a black set and the other was finished; both had grilles.

How to get these located in CA shipped affordably and safely is a big issue. Since the owner apparently has some original packaging available, that's a good thing.

I'd work out the shipping arrangements and costs in advance of bidding but the speakers will probably finish the bidding somewhere between 1200 and 1600.

That's about what the previous sales were like last month too. I've see 4 pairs of clean LaScalas in the past six weeks or so and 2 pairs that were in relatively sad shape. Interestingly, one was an industrial version and my recollection is that they sold extremely well....like near 1600 maybe.

Everyone, or at least nearly everyone, who had Klipsch in their signature had the Kl *'ed out. No idea what curse word has a Kl in it... What words have Kl next to each other anyways besides Klipsch?... I am clueless here haha. At the moment at least.

Noz, check out the signature I sent you. 1.gif

Justin, Glad you're on. Got a Q. The forum won't let me use "Rich Text". I click on the Rich Text button, a new screen is loaded, but there is no field in which to post! Won't place smiles, quotes, anything. I'm using a Mac, w/IE 5.0. Any guesses?

fini