NHL

OO1

23 hours ago, JohnJ said:

& my team is too! 

GOT DEPTH ???

I hate to burst your depth  ,  The  Eastern conference  team  going to the  Stanley cup finals  are the  Florida  Panthers  , Bobrovsky  was stopping  practically everything   yesterday in the 3rd period ,   to win the Stanley cup  , you need the best goalie , and   Bobrovsky is the best NHL goalie as we speak 

He's been good to great for a while now!

& you don't think I know the other already? C'mooon Man!

I'm just enjoying it while I can. Listening to the talking heads from the pregame for the past half hour already! A couple of players too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

C'mooon Man

hey the Canes are 2-0 , ya never know  , Canes beat Florida , they go to the Finals , they dont , they play golf 

• Haha 1

That's the truth!

Tell ya what though, after listening for the past three seasons and only seeing highlights later? Last night was exciting, shut`em down again. Benched one goalie then did the same damage to the other second game in a row.

I don't think Coach Mo is telling those guys down south to wait for the puck to come to them like he did the Hurricanes.. because I assume he wanted out of there for the last time. It's best of seven and we might get there again. It just has not been evident to me like in `06 or`19.

Hurricanes are firing on all 10 cylinders... yeaah a raunchy,`92 red Viper V-10!

• Like 1

It's a series now.

It's best of seven.

Even my favorite goalie didn't have a good game this time!

However it is rationalized yesterday's game was not that exciting. Maybe the three SHGs were nice:unsure:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JohnJ said:

It's a series now.

It's best of seven.

Even my favorite goalie didn't have a good game this time!

However it is rationalized yesterday's game was not that exciting. Maybe the three SHGs were nice:unsure:

no worries , the Canes are the better team ,  NJ can stretch it , but the hurricanes  can score a few goals in 5 minutes , Canes are faaaaast skaters 

• Like 1

Ayres won one game for us when both our goalies got hurt in one game! We had the best announcer in Hockey at the time... John Forslund

Going to the Conference Championship round!!!

302.png

9 hours ago, OO1 said:

can they beat Florida ?   , would n't that be somethin eh 

It would! 

I'm looking forward to it though. They're working hard. The layoff between rounds might be longer this time, you know what a mix of pros and cons that can be!

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

10:34 EST and Toronto wants that Cup... they're fighting for their lives in OT tonight!

terrible officiating , in the Toronto game  , c'mon , 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, OO1 said:

terrible officiating , in the Toronto game  , c'mon , 

Wasn't the game in Toronto?

Always crooked officiating in South Florida. Lots of diving allowed for "them" while they fuss about my team. Bet the times it has happened over the years surpasses a hundred!

"Same as it Ever Was"

• Like 1

• OO1 changed the title to NHL