NHL

OO1

6 minutes ago, OO1 said:

1 goal games can go either way ,  you cant blame the goalies when the team does not  score  3 games in a row

& I'm not talking about just the playoffs.

The highlights show Andersens slow sideways movements for a long time now.

Raantas numbers show not to good either, watching highlights of one-timers with no obstacles.. WTF.

NOT NHL READY is what I call it. 

& I'm listening to mellow ARS right now as I have been stuck on them all day with a low BP and not riled up. 

It's just an inconvenient truth. 

* STILL my team watched them for too long and until I go to more games of theirs than I have the panthers (maybe 25)? they will be!

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

The highlights show Andersens slow sideways movements for a long time 

I never cared much for Andersen ,either , but he  sure is better than Jake  Allen , now that's a bad goalie 

• Haha 1

Andersen was good ten years ago, don't dislike him for taking good $ offered!

Just not happy with managements attitude towards goal keepers for a while. I think they're VERY important. As good as a good D line which mgmt believes in. Or decent forwards which we do have... just not scoring well the past week!

"This is a song for the Jesus hearted people"

ahhh

ARS is my strength tonight:)

• Like 1

Apparently this is the end of the season for my guys. A couple need the Dr already too:sad:

We got to the final four, know there's almost thirty min left but we aren't going to win four in a row now.

Listening to the Alabama Shakes while hearing Forslund calling it at the same time. No I don't normally do this like the last two games.

• Like 1

Don't think that they will blame Coach Brind'Amour. And I have to admit that specs wise the goalies weren't too bad. We had less shots with more goals earlier tonight in this game.

Score More & Win

It's simple.

• Haha 1

Congrats Vegas!

Are their fans out there? Or do the seats get filled with visiting folks?

Know I love hockey and I'm from where it got snow and ice from Oct to April a long, long time ago... yep that good decade the 70s!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Congrats Vegas!

Are their fans out there? Or do the seats get filled with visiting folks?

Know I love hockey and I'm from where it got snow and ice from Oct to April a long, long time ago... yep that good decade the 70s!

I 'm going  with  Florida for the Stanley cup winners  , Bobrovsky is the best goalie as we speak , as long as he's in 1 piece   Florida cant lose  

• Like 1