Happy Thanksgiving!

sunnysal

I just wanted to wish all my friends at the Klipsch B-Board a happy Thanksgiving! As you know I am currnelty living in Central America and every time Thanksgiving rolls around I really miss home. Living overseas will do that too you, it makes you appreciate the USA all the more. We are all living through troubling times, economically and politically, but lets keep it together, happys days are most certainly on the way. Best wishes from sunny El Salvador! Tony

John, can you beleive that all these years later I still worry about another "big one" ? it shakes here most every week but nothing too9 big, now my body reacts automatically saying "this could get bigger"...grrrrrr...well that's what I get for living on the side of a volcano! lol! regards, tony

Tony,

Thanks for the post. We all, everywhere, have a lot to be thankful for.

My traditional Thanksgiving has been in the northern cities of Chicago and New York. The last few years I've been in Key West, Florida. Not quite, "Over the River and Through the Woods." Still, good to be with family.

Have a good bird, man.

Gil