Cornwall III vs Cornwall IV

Dazman63

There’s a guy locally selling the Cornwall IVs and I was going to go listen to them, but we are locked down for 4 weeks.

The Cornwall IIIs are nice, but when they were turned up they seemed to get a little bit messy if that makes sense.

Edited by Dazman63

9 hours ago, Dazman63 said:

There’s a guy locally selling the Cornwall IVs and I was going to go listen to them, but we are locked down for 4 weeks.

The Cornwall IIIs are nice, but when they were turned up they seemed to get a little bit messy if that makes sense.

I say you ignore your totalitarian governor and make a deal to meet with the owner on terms you are both comfortable with. It’s not a law that you can’t move about freely and buy the speakers you desire.

Shakey

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Dazman63 said:

yeah , the mids horn is tiny ,it is  the same size and in fact the same mids horn from the Heresy III--  they also raised the woofer higher up , but that makes the sound more boomy at high volume -