WTB K48-E

Proudpapa

1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

look , I stand by my words ------- klipsch Parts carry 99.99% of parts for current klipsch  speakers    , now if you want to insert "   older speakers "  in my statement ,  that is incorrect -

uh , that is what the thread was about that you made the 99.99% comment on------- the OP was asking about 20+ year old speakers & sub amp      ,   why would you comment on   "  current " speakers to a question about 20+ year old speakers???  &  ,  if you re-read your post from that thread that i copy & pasted above, you did not say "current" anywhere   , i didnt "  insert  " anything  , to suggest otherwise is ,  incorrect - 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

you did not say "current" anywhere   ,

Actually I did  -where have you been -

klipsch parts sell parts for  all the current  klipsch speakers including the Heritage line ,  no one is talking about older speakers that were phased out except if some parts are carried over -----K33-K48-K55- etc

please read that thread again & maybe you will see your initial reply to the guy asking about 20+ year old speakers & sub amp clearly said-- 

"klipsch parts dept has all the parts needed  99.99%  even the Heritage line  -------they work with the serial number of the unit ----but  due to COVID ----they have been hard to reach -"

the word "current" is not in there anywhere & your comment implies that klipsch will have his 20+ year old parts 99.99% of the time.  that is all i've been trying to say here.  to keep quoting a different comment & avoiding the one this pertains to is just deflecting the fact.

i give up... something mark twain said about being drug down to their level & beat with experience applies here.  carry on.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...