RP-6000F and Yamaha RX-V6A

tatujias

Hello friends, I want to know if my Yamaha RX-V6A A / V receiver with an output of 100 watts per channel is capable of "lifting" about RP-6000F, since according to specifications the power handling is 125 W.
I have seen speaker reviews on Youtube of even larger speakers like the RP-8000F with receivers with 95W output, I don't know if there is any trick to that.

Note: excuse my grammar but my English is basic. I hope you understand what I want to express.

Welcome to the Klipsch forums and by extension, the Klipsch family.

Yes your Yamaha is strong enough to run the Klipsch RP-6000F.  The specifications tell you how much power you could run before the speaker started to distort badly.  I think you will enjoy the 6000F with the RX-V6A .

• Like 1

Klipsch speakers are very sensitive/efficient, so they do not need much power to sound good.  You just need to feed them good clean power, and your Yamaha receiver can do that easily. I've been using Yamaha receivers with my Klipsch speakers since 2006, and I'm very happy with the sound of my music through them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

They should sound pretty good. Driving 125 watts to them would be really loud. Do you listen to really loud music? I am in a similar boat, I have a Yamaha 686x and I just ordered RP 280fs and Rp450 c. I do plan on eventually upgrading my receiver but think it will sound fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk