Kp- 2000

dieter17

3 hours ago, dieter17 said:

do you want these for pa use or for home use? those horns will not give you the same kind of extension a home speaker will, those will start rolling off at 12 KHz. and be about gone by 15KHz. If you have limited hearing then no problem for home use. They will also need a sub or two. Just so you know.

19 hours ago, dieter17 said:

yes   good deal at 350$  , since Heresy  speakers cost  the double  and only add a tweeter--

these KP  2000  are very well equipped with  the same Horn lense as a Chorus II   or  a KP 301-II  -------The crossover terminal cups have 2 individual Neutrik connectors and 2 separate fuse holders for the LF  and HF  -- the woofer is the K28 which is used in the Heresy III-IV  and the Forte III and IV  --

no brainer here -grab these , you'll spend very little money but get a lot in return -

3 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

yes   good deal at 350$  , since Heresy  speakers cost  the double  and only add a tweeter--

these KP  2000  are very well equipped with  the same Horn lense as a Chorus II   or  a KP 301-II  -------The crossover terminal cups have 2 individual Neutrik connectors and 2 separate fuse holders for the LF  and HF  -- the woofer is the K28 which is used in the Heresy III-IV  and the Forte III and IV  --

no brainer here -grab these , you'll spend very little money but get a lot in return -

I have a set of Forte crossovers which would be an excellent match for these speakers if you want to turn them into three ways. Let me know if you are interested. Put them onto a larger cabinet and you can then have a vent loaded Forte 2 for cheap (you don't need a passive you can use vents which are way less expensive compared to a Passive Radiator).

14 hours ago, moray james said:

I have a set of Forte crossovers which would be an excellent match for these speakers if you want to turn them into three ways. Let me know if you are interested. Put them onto a larger cabinet and you can then have a vent loaded Forte 2 for cheap (you don't need a passive you can use vents which are way less expensive compared to a Passive Radiator).

tx Moray ---I'll take these any day-