Wanted - 30+ Watt Receiver.

j-malotky

Hi

If any of you have a receiver you are looking to sell, please email me with details. jmalotky@wi.rr.com. Im not picky, this will be for Christmas music and other background music only.

This is our first year in our new house, We were setting up the christmas tree this weekend and realized we do not have any sterio in the great room of my new house. Our second sterio is set up in the kids play room not our great room like our old house.

Thanks much,

JM

You already missed two outstanding "buy it now" deals on eBay today...here are my recommendations:

1. Very reasonable "buy it now"...for what it is...should be able to have it at your place in a week...better grab it while you can!!: EBAY ITEM: 1944318914

2. Auction ends in less than two days...may go for very cheap...great unit, too: EBAY item: 1943033407

3. A few days to go on this one...but will likely go for cheap...another very good unit: EBAY item: 1942697340

Good luck!!