Studio La Scala $2300- Salem, OR

Limberpine

First of all I found out I did separate Good condition from Avg/poor, I had forgotten. 

Good Condition = 1089 (I changed a sale category so it would average for a sale that was 2 standard deviations from the mean.  It added $89 to the average)

Avg/poor Condition = 840

I was right about a couple of things.  I only had about 15 confirmed sales.  That's not very many.

I was also right about the wide variance of sale prices.  I have a confirmed price by a forum member for $800 April 2019.

I have a sale for 1750 Nov 2020 and it included the travel cases.

I have a sale for 2149 in California April 2019

There's more, but nothing recent.

Here's the latest version of the Heritage Prices spreadsheet.  Feel free to download and research what info is best for you.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ao9ZM0jKLDUYrD5esamMERy-fu6Z?e=OiVWSy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wvu80 said:

First of all I found out I did separate Good condition from Avg/poor, I had forgotten. 

Good Condition = 1089 (I changed a sale category so it would average for a sale that was 2 standard deviations from the mean.  It added $89 to the average)

Avg/poor Condition = 840

I was right about a couple of things.  I only had about 15 confirmed sales.  That's not very many.

I was also right about the wide variance of sale prices.  I have a confirmed price by a forum member for $800 April 2019.

I have a sale for 1750 Nov 2020 and it included the travel cases.

I have a sale for 2149 in California April 2019

There's more, but nothing recent.

N

Here's the latest version of the Heritage Prices spreadsheet.  Feel free to download and research what info is best for you.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ao9ZM0jKLDUYrD5esamMERy-fu6Z?e=OiVWSy

Wow,If only I could purchase them in my area for these prices! Hmm, I’ll take three pairs of LaScalas, two pairs of Cornwalls, and a few pairs of Heresys. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tinnitus said:

Wow,If only I could purchase them in my area for these prices! Hmm, I’ll take three pairs of LaScalas, two pairs of Cornwalls, and a few pairs of Heresys. 

I don't think I've recorded that many sales from the great state of Maryland. 

You make a great point, albeit humorous but true that regional prices and local prices can vary greatly from national averages.  California and Texas come to mind for high prices whereas deals can often be found in Florida.  For TX and CA you can just about take the spreadsheet average and add 20%.  I guess I have to put Maryland on that list as well! 

Good luck bargain hunting.  I still maintain, deals are out there!  -Dave

6 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I don't think I've recorded that many sales from the great state of Maryland. 

You make a great point, albeit humorous but true that regional prices and local prices can vary greatly from national averages.  California and Texas come to mind for high prices whereas deals can often be found in Florida.  For TX and CA you can just about take the spreadsheet average and add 20%.  I guess I have to put Maryland on that list as well! 

Good luck bargain hunting.  I still maintain, deals are out there!  -Dave

Thanks Dave, I’ll continue with my hunt. Heritage speakers rarely show up for sale on Mayland’s Eastern shore regardless of price. Probably just as well, I’d run out of room (or money)😀.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...