Klipschorn Contest deadline soon?

With all the great writers around here with Klipsch experience, I had not heard that anyone was thinking about trying for those speakers. Did I miss something while my head was buried in 2 ch.?

c7s

"The Search for the Klipsch Storyteller Contest"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stories relating to Klipsch loudspeakers date all the way back to the mid-1940s. That span of time touches on seven decades and includes several generations of customers who tell and re-tell incredible tales. Their stories are heartwarming, surprising, funny or just plain fun, and some stories are all of those things rolled up into one. From the original Klipschorn to more recent home systems, and from pro gear to Microsystems and multimedia, Klipsch loudspeakers are much more than audio appliances. To Klipsch owners, our brand delivers what they love most about their favorite music and movies. Its for this reason that Klipsch has earned its irrepressible reputation for quality as well as its steadfast following of fanatics and devotees.

The folks who work at Klipsch often talk about out-of-the-blue phone calls or face to face encounters with people who just had to let somebody know about their Klipsch speakers. Almost every single one of these welcome conversations starts with those very same words, but where it goes from there is when the stories really get interesting.

With distribution today to about 2,000 specialty stores on six continents, the stories about how our brand has touched peoples lives are now told in more than 15 languages and they are as diverse as the very people who tell them. This contest, The Search for the Klipsch Storyteller, will make the world a little bit smaller over the next six months, as we read each others personal Klipsch stories and view each others pictures. And best of all, your story might be selected by our celebrity judges to win one of over $16,000 in prizes!

Well go figure!! Have my story to submit but the official entry page will not load.... the only page that doesnt work...every other one works though.. seems fishy to me... and here I waited all this time...to try and submit it last night so noone would try to copy it! Guess I miss it ..

Just great8.gif