Today was my last exam!

Kain

First i send you my congratulations. I remember my exams 11 years ago. I was very nervous, because i didn't went to school very often and didn't learn too much. But i got my diploma.16.gif And later even a job.

Kain, how does it look with work or let you work in Dubai?2.gif

Bernd

Congrats on finishing finals. I graduated from college this last May, but now that I am working I miss school. I miss the breaks that we had and the free time that I had. Now I am stuck in the 8-5 job and I have to deal with customers complaining about their PC problems. It is a little stressful at times because there are some very dumb customers out there! Stay in school as long as you can. Life after school it ok, but school life is better.

Kain,

You would think that you would make money of your own and to an extent you do that, but the more you make, the more you spend too. I used to be able to work a part time job and go to school full time and have enough money to eat and pay for my apartment. Than I got out of school and saved up for my system. Now I have just enough money to eat! Maybe it is because I got married. The wife spends all the money. I don't even get to see the check book. I just tell her how much was put in our account. I guess that was a mistake on my part. Plus she is working on her masters degree so I am the sole income. I can not wait till she gets out of school and I can spend some of her money! New system here I come!

RJB