SOLD: ALK ES700 and ES5800

jwc

The 700s built by me with the best parts at the time.  Has the midrange Autoformer with taps.  Can use 8 or 16 ohm driver.  I ordered matching Auricaps for the Mids and the High Out.
I built these and I made the labels.  I'm pretty sure 1st pair ever made.  I bought premium parts.

The ES5800 were made by ALK except special order Auricaps to spec.    Tweeter attenuator. 

Basically Only Auricaps in the chain of the Mids and Highs.
Lots of money in parts here.  Heavy.  They are great for Cornwalls and Cornscalas.  What was great about these is the ability to handle volume without breaking up.  Also, phenomenal on Rock and Roll and Metal.  The 700Hz works great for this kinda music as you bring the low end heavy guitar down into the woofer.  My taste.

Can use with custom speakers similar 4 OHM K43, K33, Crites, and some Eminence.

No good reason for selling other than I need to start selling the eye candy around my shop/cave.

$1100 shipped insured by me.  I will likely spend $100 to ship.  Only CONUS and Only PP friends and Family or a cleared check.  Or pickup cash $950

Price firm and not breaking up.  If they don't sell, I have drivers here for an outdoor speaker to crank by the pool.

jc

• 3 weeks later...
  • jwc changed the title to SOLD: ALK ES700 and ES5800