My father is starting a business!

Kain

KAIN: one of my old high school buddys took over his dads insurance broker business back when he was 22 years old. This year like me he turns 39 and he sold out last year , for a sum that i still can't get over.

The building , maybe 3000 sq ft sold for $140,000.00 canadian plus he sold what is known in the inurance business as the " CLIENT " list. This is the names and information of all the past policy holder, so basicly you walk into an established turn key operation.

That client list went for another $60,000.00 canadian. So Now were up to 200k plus all the cash he stored away in the past 18 years . Needless to say he's taking a few years off to travel around the world. The best part is the guy is still single, I'll bet he's having a blast right now.

Wow, Justin, you just gave all our Canadian friends a big boost... but, sad to say, it's hard to find anyone who will trade Canadian dollars even up for the U.S. kind. But, if you're willing, I am sure you'll soon have a long line of Canadian Klipschers standing at your door! 3.gif3.gif3.gif3.gif3.gif3.gif3.gif

Could be the twenty buck comment was good naturedly tweaking the exchange rate woes.... =HornEd

JUSTIN: For whatever it's worth , yes $200,000.00 canadian of cource. But you never read deep enough into my thread , i said plus what he put away for the past 18 or so years.

That # is even higher than what he sold out for.

The part about him being single, well he still lived at home !!! Ya i know what your thinking. So he had no dedt or morgage no payments period. Fast cars and = as fast woman is all he ever spent money on.

The guy should write a manual for life on easy street .