Klipsch RB-75 Hi-Performance Speakers, Excellent “Perfect working condition, beautiful cabinets” Price: $540.00 obo

jjptkd

1 hour ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Are these still the go to?  The RP-600M's are getting huge reviews and are $350 a pair in Walnut.  Quite a bargain for such highly regarded speakers. 

https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Reference-Premiere-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B07G3D2C8

I don't know people here seem to hold them in such high regard I've had a few pairs over the years and honestly I was never all that impressed with them I mean they do have a larger voice that is nice but lack the low end to adequately balance them out IMO, they need a sub. 

I've never heard the newer ones but picked up a pair of 600-II's for my brother awhile back and he loves them-- I'll probably get a chance to check them out around Thanksgiving. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

I don't know people here seem to hold them in such high regard I've had a few pairs over the years and honestly I was never all that impressed with them I mean they do have a larger voice that is nice but lack the low end to adequately balance them out IMO, they need a sub.

Imo, the RB-75s are the best bang-for-your-buck speaker but they definitely need a sub. They were overkill when we had them in a 5.1 system in the bedroom and are MOST excellent when used as surrounds and rears in a RF-7 based system. That's my 2 cents.  

• Like 3