From Italy I inherited this pair of loud speaker from my father ,wish to know more about

Cristine Sonia

50 minutes ago, Cristine Sonia said:

Thank you all for the support and information.I went back to my busy/caotic life, trying to move on another place, still i have the Klipsch, i got only a pair of interested people but they offer way too much less. I'm sad that someone didn't see my thank you for the answers.

Best wishes for all of you for the ending year.You all were precious.

Cristine 

Hello, Am sure the group would come up with suggestions to help with any sale you may do.

Thanks!

Bump...

1 hour ago, Cristine Sonia said:

, i got only a pair of interested people but they offer way too much less.  

Cristine , why not post your asking price on the Forum  .?  , in this thread , but please indicate the City where you live in Italy , there are quite a few European forum members      who  are looking to buy klipsch  speakers   .  

5 hours ago, Cristine Sonia said:

Thank you all for the support and information.I went back to my busy/caotic life, trying to move on another place, still i have the Klipsch, i got only a pair of interested people but they offer way too much less. I'm sad that someone didn't see my thank you for the answers.

Best wishes for all of you for the ending year.You all were precious.

Cristine 

Put then in storage.  At some point you may have the time to use them.  If you do you will appreciate just how great they are and have carry on a loved ones hobby.