WTB - Chorus II or Forte II or IV

gotoma8

• 2 months later...
On 11/2/2022 at 8:11 PM, gotoma8 said:

Located in WA and looking for a pair of Chorus 2 or Forte 3 or 4.

Thanks!

Not sure if you're still looking but there's a couple pair of F-II's on CL right now:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/d/seattle-klipsch-fort-ii-speakers/7581448607.html

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ele/d/wilkeson-klipsch-forte-ii-speakers/7581546486.html

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, gotoma8 said:

Thanks jjptkd.  I did contact that that seller, but I think I want to hold out for a pair of Chorus 2s instead.  Thanks again!

Usually see a pair for sale locally maybe once a year on average? Gotta be quick though if the price is reasonable there's a lot of flippers here on the prowl. 

• Like 2

To find a 'good' not jacked up pair of Chorus II's is getting very hard to find. Didn't realize it was THIS difficult these days. We will never change ours out to something else. Love them 👌~ Good luck!   ...and will keep an eye out for ya too

05A4333cx.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Have looked off and on for some time. One day a pair will show up....just hope not thrashed...I will post to you soon as I see any.👌 I check around pretty often. One pair of re-done (veneer) with no grills. Expensive buy it now at 3000 but at a best offer option too. Maybe someones taste, and too much $ anyway.  They've sat there on ePay for a while now...I am so surprised! 🙃 I haven't forgot ya gotoma8 ~Mike

• Like 3

• 3 months later...