I went off on an ebay seller

prodj101

well, I did. has anyone else got pissed off at those postings about "get a free Playstation 2 for 5 dollars! information here!" I mean, no one ever bids on them, and the poor people that do just get shanked. does anyone know what actually happens if you do bid on them?

WOW! what a sweet sounding deal. I could use one of those PS2s. Im gonna go bid on one right now. Thanks for the heads up trevor!

9.gif I have RF-3s and they sound reallly goood!9.gif

I listened to them for 7 hours yesterday lol.

After partially breaking them in some I really notice a big difference.

Talk to ya later Trevor.

prodj101...I think it's some sort of distribution program...you bid on the info on selling PS2 for $5 each, and you keep the profits or whatever. I never researched it, but in my opinion, it's probably a scam!

I'm curious, just what did you say to the eBay seller? 6.gif

That's funny as hell. You put 'em in their place, made them feel guilty for ripping unsuspecting buyers off. Good for you, man!

Those sellers probably need a good ol' fashioned butt chewing anyways! 11.gif

Verbally, of course! 9.gif

To be honest I have never had any trouble with anything that I bought on EBAY. I just always researched the product before hand. That way I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. As for the playstation 2 adds, those are quite dumb, but they are just trying to make money. If you don't like it then don't click on it. That is just my opinion though.

RJB