Awesome products, poor customer service

al78

• Moderators
Just now, OO1 said:

Correct and this was a klipsch transaction .,

Not in the way you suggested - that it would happen automatically. He would have spent more time tracking it down and getting to where he is now with the one simple phone call he made. He was trying to avoid the situation of having to pay the shipping because he couldn't cancel the order, and you don't even know what the answer to that question would be.

Stay out of this thread. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

Those are not questions for you @Quad Khorns, just examples of why it was incredibly bad advice for someone to suggest that the order be "refused" as the way to solve this issue. 

I totally agree with you that even if you could refuse the shipment, that will get you nowhere in resolving the issue and getting your money back or the product you desire. It will most likely make the situation much worse for you.

I was only commenting about the ability to refuse the shipment. I should have been clearer.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Quad Khorns said:

I totally agree with you that even if you could refuse the shipment, that will get you nowhere in resolving the issue and getting your money back or the product you desire. It will most likely make the situation much worse for you.

I was only commenting about the ability to refuse the shipment. I should have been clearer.

Sorry I didn’t my for my reply to you to be a comment about what you said, but to amplify the absurdity of the previous suggestion to “refuse shipment.” I’m glad you brought up that wasn’t even a realistic option.

9 minutes ago, Quad Khorns said:

Exactly ..