CL: Klipschorn (Orlando)

billybob

2 hours ago, Don A said:

Seems like a good price. Does anyone have any input on this particular variant of the K-Horns?

Hello, you could try the historian here, JRH but basically it looks like an open baffle top having come from Klipsch. The information that is given likely correct as may have paperwork or labels still attached. If in the area, you may want to demo and look fwiw. Taking offers it appears.

@Don A

• 2 weeks later...

A co-worker of mine (in the mid '70s) had a pair of these and they were terrific sounding speakers. This is one of those 'if I had the money and wasn't hip deep in other projects' I would be on my way to Orlando. There's also the part about the money, but I think the price fair. I like the black... tends to disappear after awhile.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, hron61 said:

They look pretty cool in flat black.

Yes man, not bad at all. Been abit now, but saw a pair with wings go for much less in Tampa auction. Cash and carry, bargain. Yes, they have that devil may care look, prima facie. More pics of both rears would help. @Marvel chimed in...

Edited by billybob
Bargain ! Public auction in archive maybe.