Klipsch Soundbar

What's everyone's thoughts about this system for a bedroom setup?  I currently have 2 RB75's and 1 RSW15 with an Onkyo TX-SR701. Looking to have more of a surround sound set up in there instead of stereo mode.

https://www.klipsch.com/products/cinema-1200-sound-bar-and-surround-system?gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmZejBhC_ARIsAGhCqnclFKS4tVnPoM_HwTKBqmgDpFFEBfugr35MKBLzqu48fe7IydDuPDEaArSzEALw_wcB

17 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Your best move would be a 3rd RB75 for a center channel speaker, but that might be difficult to find. Another center speaker to go with your RB75s would still be better than a sound bar.

Like you said, good luck on finding one. However, that will only give me a 3.1 system in the bedroom. I was wanting a complete surround setup and seeing how the one I posted was on sale at a great deal, I figured it would fill my needs.

18 minutes ago, John Chi-town said:

Foer a bedroom, I think it would fit the bill nicely.  You have a 90-day return option if you are not happy with.  I see no downside.

That was my thought process behind it.

I just didn't know if anyone here had one and their thoughts about it. Hell, for $800 on sale from the normal $1900 price tag, it might be worth a shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badboyspack said:

Both pairs I have will never go anywhere as long as I'm alive.

Good!  I was going to say, I don’t see a world where anyone would be happy going from RB-75s to any kind of soundbar!