Offering a listening session - west central MN

wuzzzer

The camaraderie of this forum is amazing.  That said, I’d like to offer anyone in the area a listening session if they’d be interested.

My setup consists of three original Heresy across the front, each with the covered K-55V dual phase plug midrange drivers and refreshed crossover networks from JEM.  Surrounds are Heresy 1.5.  Atmos are AW-650.  Subwoofers are Bill Fitzmaurice Tuba Home Theater design, horn loaded each with a 15” woofer.  It’s the most amazing home theater I’ve ever had or heard.

So, if anyone is ever in the Alexandria, MN area and would like to stop by and experience it, just let me know!  I have tons of reference 4K and Blu-ray Discs, Amazon Music to stream any music you’d like, etc.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Tons of awesome lakes and resorts where I live.  Summers are beautiful here.  If you’re ever in the area you’re more than welcome to stop by!

Thanks.....I may never leave! Are you close to any snowmobile trails? I've spent a lot of vacation time in Michigan's UP and northern Wisconsin on snowmobile trips. It's so nice, clean, and remote in certain areas up that that's perfect for sleds. I'm in south Texas now, but I will miss the winters and snow.

50 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Thanks.....I may never leave! Are you close to any snowmobile trails? I've spent a lot of vacation time in Michigan's UP and northern Wisconsin on snowmobile trips. It's so nice, clean, and remote in certain areas up that that's perfect for sleds. I'm in south Texas now, but I will miss the winters and snow.

This is a link from last year but there's 360 miles of snowmobile trails here!

Let's RIDE! Alexandria Area Snowmobile Trails are OPEN! - Explore Alexandria Minnesota

• Like 1

That's awesome. I raced motorcycles on paved road courses. Still have my license. I have a theory....

-jet skis are cool

-quads and dirt bikes are excellent

-street bikes are exhilarating 

-racing a motorcycle is a huge thrill

-BUT NOTHING IS AS MUCH FUN AS A SNOWMOBILE!

I've never been to Mn....but Wisconsin has 25,000 miles of snowmobile trails. I'll bet Mn is similar. You can ride trails all the way to Alaska.

18 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

That's awesome. I raced motorcycles on paved road courses. Still have my license. I have a theory....

-jet skis are cool

-quads and dirt bikes are excellent

-street bikes are exhilarating 

-racing a motorcycle is a huge thrill

-BUT NOTHING IS AS MUCH FUN AS A SNOWMOBILE!

I've never been to Mn....but Wisconsin has 25,000 miles of snowmobile trails. I'll bet Mn is similar. You can ride trails all the way to Alaska.

I’ve lived in Minnesota my entire life and I’ve never even sat on a snowmobile!  😄

5 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

I’ve lived in Minnesota my entire life and I’ve never even sat on a snowmobile!  😄

I recently moved to Texas, and I still find myself talking about sleds down here.

It's all the cool little stops along the trails that you remember....Pine Lake Lodge has the best burger I've ever had. The Great Northern has awesome brats, their lobby is full of stuffed animals. And all the people up there are so friendly. Everything is so clean, no scumbags, gang bangers, conmen, just great people. 

There's a place we have been staying at for 40 years in Mercer Wisconsin. The owner will leave for bed around midnight, about 6-8 of us will stay in the bar. She says write down what you had, here's the keys, pay me later! Now that's service. 

• Like 2

On 11/17/2023 at 12:22 AM, OO1 said:

that's on account that Police agencies are hard at work  

Despite what you might think, a lot of people including me were raised with values that would make any police presence unnecessary.

• Like 1