Jubilee Three way Conversion - Drivers and Horns Including Custom made mounting brackets.

K97psd2

Up for sale is a Pair of Faital Pro HF10AK Neo 8 ohm drivers mounted on QSC PL-000446GP horns with Custom made mounting brackets

Used these on my Jubilees that I sold to a member here back in 2017 as a two way.

The QSC horns polar pattern match that of the K402 and is a great candidate for a three way conversion of the Jubilee . The horns are 90 x 60 and dimensions are 14 x 10 x 5.5 deep

The two way Jubilee is very good and a speaker most could live with for a lifetime but as a three way really goes to the next level , I don't care what mid driver is used on the 402 and I tried several it's not even close in extension and detail to the converted three way with these horns and the Faital HF10AK's , period. Active triamped the Jubs with this horn/tweeter section driven by a modded Atmasphere S-30, best top end I've ever heard in my life.  Anyway I am offering these with the brackets shown below for $625 plus ship, you will pay only the actual shipping with the carrier of your choice,  Only in the CONUS

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3383.JPG

Edited by K97psd2
text edit

8 hours ago, K97psd2 said:

Up for sale is a Pair of Faital Pro HF10AK Neo 8 ohm drivers mounted on QSC PL-000446GP horns

Used these on my Jubilees that I sold to a member here back in 2017 as a two way.

The QSC horns polar pattern match that of the K402 and is a great candidate for a three way conversion of the Jubilee . The horns are 90 x 60 and dimensions are 14 x 10 x 5.5 deep

The two way Jubilee is very good and a speaker most could live with for a lifetime but as a three way really goes to the next level , I don't care what mid driver is used on the 402 and I tried several it's not even close in extension and detail to the converted three way with these horns and the Faital HF10AK's , period. Used these on the Jubs actively crossed and driven by a modded Atmoshere S-30, best top end I've ever heard in my life.  Anyway I am offering these for $575 shipped anywhere in the CONUS

More pics are available, total of IMG_3376.thumb.JPG.56c9dcbc979423330d3e5f5904356027.JPG2mb allowed so could only do the one pic

Forgive my ignorance but can these be used in place of the La Scala mids (Al3 Crossovers)?  

I’ve seen pictures of setups like this but am not sure if I’m mixing up what your horns would be used for. 

Also, I don’t know if crossover mod would be necessary. 

Thanks in advance…

Andy

Yes they are and was where I got the idea to try them with the 402 , really did work well. The QSC was also popular in the econowaves back in the day. These particular Faital pro cd’s are just a very very good sounding driver, they are definitely special.

Yes they do add that air and extension that’s not present in a two way with a 402 and are also not a hard add on. An easily fabricated bracket off of the 402’s mount supports the tweeter and then fasten the two horns together on the top center of the 402 and your done. Active with the ability to time align is almost a necessity.. 

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an update to the ad, These are the custom made brackets that I fabricated when I had the jubilees that makes the conversion a simple bolt up process. These of course will only fit this specific horn/cd combination. Price for all (brackets,tweeters and horns) is $625 and you pay the actual shipping.

IMG_3463.JPG

• K97psd2 changed the title to Jubilee Three way Conversion - Drivers and Horns Including Custom made mounting brackets.