Eliptrac Wooden Mid Horn Upgrade for Klipschorn with B&C Speakers DE 10-8 Tweeter $985

driverdog

Pair of Eliptrac wooden horn upgrades for the Klipschorns. These are attached to a replacement top hat grid. The Eliptrac attach to your Klipschorn mid driver. Included is the B&C Speakers DE 10-8 tweeter. I had to sell my beloved Klipschorns, so I can no longer use this. It's a fairly quick upgrade (and easily removable, too). They sound really wonderful, removed any harshness and provided me with many hours of jpyous listening!

Prefer pickup or meetup in Southern California first, but will consider shipping if that if needed. Keep in mind, these are large and heavy to ship.

IMG_2094.jpg

435394328_7400350560041439_2288156330416208342_n.jpg

aIMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

• Like 2

I’ll be extremely surprised you should not absolutely have any problem selling those two beautiful top hats for that price I would buy them myself, but I have so many similar driver boards as such that I don’t have a place to put them. Good luck. That’s a hell of a deal. You still have me thinking I know I could use them somewhere. 😂😎 as a matter of fact, I’m surprised you still have them, but today is totally different from what it was yesterday the same anymore. especially in the AUDIO hobby

• Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 7:54 AM, avguytx said:

Annnnndddd you're asking how much?

I'm selling them for $985. Would prefer local pickup in Southern California, but can ship. I don't know much extra shipping would be, but they are large and heavy.

On 4/16/2024 at 10:44 AM, babadono said:

The Ks sold? Finally? And the purchaser did not want these mid/tweet replacements? He/she will regret that decision IMHO....

Yes. Older man who has wanted KHorns since he was a teenager. He did want the upgrades, but it was above his budget for both the speakers and upgrade right now.  He'd wanted them for about 50 years!! He actually took them home in his Saab convertible!! Took too trips, but I was still amazed and had to take pics!! lol

13 hours ago, Philip McDonald said:

I’ll be extremely surprised you should not absolutely have any problem selling those two beautiful top hats for that price I would buy them myself, but I have so many similar driver boards as such that I don’t have a place to put them. Good luck. That’s a hell of a deal. You still have me thinking I know I could use them somewhere. 😂😎 as a matter of fact, I’m surprised you still have them, but today is totally different from what it was yesterday the same anymore. especially in the AUDIO hobby

thank you so much, Philip!