Classified, an attractive vintage Khorn in my view.

Yeah, those are not far from me.  More than I'd personally pay for a set anymore with all the crazy prices.  There was another set listed yesterday about 30 minutes from me for $2k but they didn't make it a day.  I figure one of the local flippers got them.

Product photo of Klipsch Corner Horn Speakers- Vintage 1958 READ the entire post

6 hours ago, avguytx said:

Yeah, those are not far from me.  More than I'd personally pay for a set anymore with all the crazy prices.  There was another set listed yesterday about 30 minutes from me for $2k but they didn't make it a day.  I figure one of the local flippers got them.

Product photo of Klipsch Corner Horn Speakers- Vintage 1958 READ the entire post

Having flipped lots of speakers to fund my own speaker problem, I have found that bigger speakers are harder to flip. Let’s hope they found a good home. 

I have got a classified today from Italy via hifishark search engine. I have to ask for some more info (does it work properly etc)  and if he will ship to Germany.

https://www.subito.it/audio-video/coppia-di-diffusori-klipschorn-kc-fr-brescia-551907619.htm

I have read the pages with the codes here in the forum, so this Khorn was built in 1973. Then it has K-33-P woofers (CTS Paducah KY). Are these ferrite or alnico bass drivers? just for the know, no dealbreaker in any case.
It should have an original Type AA xover. I think the price and condition is very good from what I can see.  

I can not find any info which wood venner „FR“ should be. C = non colared.

May be it is Fir Raw?

IMG_4808.png