FOR SALE

marksdad

well guys 1 have been following 1 on e bay going for 600 plus shipping, like others here who sell i am looking to find a good home for the 7, and am willing to discount a little to a fellow klipscher, so make me an offer. in december i sold my 2 rc 3's to fellow board members, and they were very happy12.gif

Awesome!, I have a '78 La Scala for a front center what a difference over the KV-4 I had previously. Seamless match across the front, tremendous dynamics, detailed & articulate dialogue what more could one want. I got a great deal on the single La Scala and was able to sell my KV-4 for what I bought the La Scala for. Enjoy!

well, my son finally decided that he would like to use the 7 as center for his system, so he now uses the rf 5's and a rc 7 for his gaming, along with the x box, game cube, and ps2. lucky kid huh, but he deserves it he is an honor student, has been since the second grade. he's a good boy, never complains, but trying to get him to dust his room? now thats a different story, he he he. now let me tell you about my new lascalla. best thing to say is wow!!!! as when i first bought my corns, it took awhile to get used to this gem, if you can imagine it it even overpowered my corns, as a center it is amayzing, with 3 speakers i now blow all theatres away that i have ever been in. the lascalla simply puts all dialog, birds, chases, right in front of you, it makes ht very exciting, and than just when you think that you have no front speakers, the corns wake up and they slam you in the chest with that deep deep bass, explosions, lfe, perfection, the timbre match between these speakers is absoutly amayzing, you litterally have to put your ear in the speaker to know just what is coming from where, it is awesome!!!!! i sit and watch (listen) to my movies with a smile on my face, and just listen to the perfect sounds eminating from my ht, and i get a grin on my face when a cell or regular phone rings and listeners look around to see if it is thier 's, boy oh boy, Mr. Klipsch, thank you12.gif

oh yeah, must not forget, i also would like to thank a friend, a fellow klipscher, whom i am very jealous of, jim cornell thanks for the tips you have given me, you are a good guy, and apparently have a gem of a wife to allow you your toys as well, see you soon,12.gif jim is kind of a klipsch pimp, he he he12.gif