2004 Audi S4

Kain

Hey Kain,

Since the car hasn't been released to the public yet and probably won't be until late this year I really can't say what the price is. However from reading the C/D article about the new S4 they say it's priced in the "mid-$40's."

Even so that's not a whole lot more than the current S4. With 339HP and 302lb-ft of torque it should wipe the floor with the current S4. But then power isn't everything...hehe. Guess we'll have to wait and see. 2.gif

Here's the link if you want all the details:

http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/previews/2003/march/0303_preview_s4.xml?&page=2

What about a GTP with a $70 supercharger pulley and you can have over 400 ponies, and know one can tell. A real sleeper. I know I have one, and nothing has been able to take it yet. not even the c4 vett. I have a viper race on sat. It should win, just because of traction, but it is fun to race.

I remember about a year ago I was thinking about a new "sports" car. then I thought about putting smelly stinky hockey equipment in the car, my dirty filthy mountain bike on my roof, or lumber and constructuion stuff from Home Depot in the back seat.

Ahhhh a truck suddenly looked more appealing but to have a screaming machine.

I am drooling... 15.gif

I had the very fortunate experience of riding in an S8 on the Autobahn at around 150mph a few weeks ago. Geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz, it felt like we were doing 70 or 80....smooth and stable, what a car!!! I bet if could even get my 96 SHO to 130, I'd be watching as things vibrated off and flew in different directions behind me!

PhilH

yeeeaaah I would opt for the WRX Sti above all else! Mostly because it's the only car I could really afford right now. I like the Lancer, the Evolution that is, not that crappy Lancer. It's pretty sweet but I think I'd still take a WRX over the EVO.