I am going to Pakistan

Kain

Forrest, you would make a good terrorist. Your close minded and full of hate and only see one side of things just like them.

Your views are not patriotic at all. You really need to lighten up and be more open minded.

I mean, why are you so radical in your thinking? Please don't just attack me with flames, I really am curious? I mean, you don't just hate the enemy, you hate everyone including your hate your own fellow Americans.

Who Forrest? Just who pisses in your wheaties every single day?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m00n, I'm gonna go out on a limb here...I know I won't be the most popular person on these BBs after saying this, but bear with me.

Have you read some of forresthump2's posts on the 2nd page of the "Surrender" thread? Granted, ol' forrest may be warped at times (and he can piss off alot of Klipschans), but he DID make sense about this war and supporting our troops, and how he detests the bleeding heart liberal protestors marching the streets of this nation (read his posts again). Damn, forresthump2 has even made me mad on occassions, but he is an American with red, white, and blue colored blood running through his veins (This reminds me of how you stuck up for Kain)!

Yeah, I too wonder why he can be so mean and hateful at times. But on occassion (rarely, maybe), he can make sense if you just read between his lines. I know lynnm and TheEAR may totally disagree with me, and that's fine. I have no beef with anyone on these Klipsch Forums. But I think that everyone here has a good heart, no matter if we all agree or disagree with eachother. Seems kh (Kelly) has been hard to deal with as well, but I still value what his experience has to teach us concerning our horns and our tube or SS amps.

"Can't we all just get along?"12.gif

Okay...now I'm ready for a major tounge lashing from everyone, even ol' forrest!

Well I agree with you on that, to a degree anyway. But I think when you go posting on a bb's you should at least be aware that others will be reading your posts and as such should post accordingly which Forrest has not. There is no need to go around attacking people and their beliefs (be it political or otherwise) just because you don't agree. He could easily post what he believes but do it in a calm and rational manner. That's all he needs to do and if he did that then he would'nt get so many negative posts about himself.

FOREST IS RIGHT!

What? Let explain. I am liberal and I DO have no life.

Well it may seem so anyway b/c I spent the last 20 min. reading Forests last 30 or so posts. (The next best thing to placing my gnuts on a cheese grater.)

Here is what I found...Forrest complains about liberals screwing up the board BUT Forrest never EVER has post anything even remotely related to Klipsch or audio in general.

Forrest uses an audio forum for as a vehicle his political views. Granted, we all do to some extent. Forrest, however, does it (post "politics") EXCLUSIVELY. That is strange.

Anyway...I am off now to watch the coverage of our war to STOP TERRORISM...errr...GET RID OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION...uhhh...LIBERATE THE IRAQI PEOPLE (I think Bush dragged that one out this Tuesday)...ummm...whatever. I will end with my traditional Forrest clsoing remark:

Forrest you are one scary lady.

jt1stcav, sj993

Both good points. Mabye I should have stated what I said differently... He can at times have logical things to say, he simply needs to learn how to be a bit more diplomatic about it.

However, I still hold firm on that he seems to have a lot of hate built up in him. The same kind hate that Middle Eastern people have towards us. I am just curious as to where it has all come from.

AND if Forrest's closed-minded, ignorant, "my way or the highway," hate preaching that oft walks the line between stupidity and racism constitutes patriotism these days then that is an abomination of those ideas that our troops are supposedly over there to protect.

"Here is what I found...Forrest complains about liberals screwing up the board BUT Forrest never EVER has post anything even remotely related to Klipsch or audio in general."

That is FALSE. Ask Earwax. LOL I have KLF 30, Mac and SVS Ultra. You NewComers that have turned this Board into a Riff-Raff forum talk out of you A$$ with no Experience.

I notice this Board has Gone down the tubes when punks like Cattle Prod popped up and started posting about Everything from Politics to Pimples on his butt. TBoneHoffaBrennen never misses a chance to push his Liberal Union agenda here with his hatred and sarcasm. Collin does his Liberal bait posts regularly. Kain jumps in and spewed his Anti-Semite and Pro-Terrorist views. On and on. Shows how desperate Liberals are these days. And notice how Kain and Kunuck and even American Liberals views are just alike.

I view regular in the Real audio Sections but saw Lynn make a blatant Political statement in Kain's going to Pack thread. BTW, who gives a rat's on an audio board??? LOL But the New Riff-raff has turned General into a Pimples on Butt section. It's General AUDIO you losers. Get a Life. LOL

The Liberals can use this Board for a Soapbox sure that's Free Speech. But as they continue to do it they can expect to be Opposed and more so by more sensible folks as the New Democratic party of weak-minded, Reactionist Clinton worshipers goes down the crapper. hee-hee-heeeee

----------------

On 3/22/2003 4:14:46 PM forresthump2 wrote:

Sunflower are Puny UnAmerican Subs. Sunfire should be bought by the Candian Government. MUHAHAHA

Oh And may God continue to bless America, MAc, SVS and Klipsch.
----------------

Okay...I missed this one. Yes, God does bless the US of A, SVS, McIntosh, and Klipsch! But what happened to Sunfire? I admit I have a fondness for Bob Carver's Phase Linear, Carver Corp., and Sunfire Labs. Does Bob use inferior components outside of this country that I'm not aware of?

Sorry about going way off topic (but forresthump2 did say this IS a General Audio Forum afterall)...

Oh gee...I stand corrected.

Wait, no I don't. Same old bullsh!t. Every time Forrest shows up he bring this with him.

No more. I declare the time for our diplomatic options has passed. Forrest has been given more than enough time (and a second virtual klipsch identity after having the first revoked) but he has not complied with our decorum demands.

The people of the klipsch forum must be protected from this most evil, most vile of species. This electonic persona is a scourge and A THREAT TO OUR WAY OF LIFE ON THE KLIPSCH FORUM.

I declare OPERATION KLIPSCH LIBERATION. Klipschheads your freedom is near. We will rid the e-world of Forrest's reign of ignorance and terror. Never again shall he attack his (forum) countrymen (his own people!).

Let the first shot be fired!!!!!!!...FORREST YOU DRIVE A TOYOTA!!!

Forest you can avoid this war by going into a self-imposed exile.

Figures I look and Kiev is Chicago -LIBERAL. LOL If you Libbies stay Contained in this Thread where you belong then you will No Longer taste my Venom here. But I doubt your naked Liberal soapbox Liberal aggression(desperation) Can be contained. Not until you learn your lesson. But as we know some clowns never learn as I walk away Victorious in my Mission. MUHAHAHA

----------------

On 3/22/2003 6:04:30 PM kev313 wrote:

I don't know what your mission is. If I had to guess from your posts, it is to be an ***.

Mission accomplished. You are an ***.

You promote far more aggression than anyone else here.

Oh yeah, I'm a Wobbly not a Libby!

----------------

LOL

Kev,

You said it well,but ForrestGump does not understand the voice of reason and common sense deserted him a long time ago.

Forrest is like Saddam,will make enemies faster then speeding bullet.

Forrest I give you the coveted Tunnel Vision Award

Congratulations

Now let me enjoy a bottle of fine French wine

LOL

Oh stop eating the Freedom Fries,you will get fat and lazy.Wait you are fat and lazy

From now on anyone who calls a French Poodle a French Poodle is a MARXIST

The correct name is FREEDOM POODLE

HA HA HA HA

No more French Toast...ITS FREEDOM TOAST!

HA HA HA HA

Whats next? LOL