did any of the klipsch storytellers get their speakers yet?

sunnysal

They've all been secretly shipped to my house...Klipsch Storyteller judges felt sorry for me after realizing that MY story was the best and that I should've won the contest instead!11.gif

Oops...did I give my secret away?6.gif

Seriously, hope all the winners receiver their justly deserved prizes very soon!12.gif

All I know is that getting ahold of Joshua Ryan is a royal pain in the keyster. Does anybody know what his REAL email address is? I'd like to "chat" with the fellow that promised me an $1100 pair of speakers three months ago for winning his little contest...

• 3 weeks later...

NEWSFLASH!

The Storyteller Contest winners should all have their prizes. I asked for a pair of SP-1s in lieu of the Heresys (I know, I'm an idiot 6.gif )

and they are to be delivered tomorrow. This slight delay, plus the fact that I live in Hawaii, means that I should be the last one getting his prize.

Joshua, in his infinite coolness, sent me a set of Promedia 2.1s a little over a month ago. That certainly made the wait for my main prize more pleasant (thanks JRH!) Promedia are the best PC speakers on the planet.

So, anybody got any set-up & use tips for the (now discontinued) SP-1s? They will be used with an Onkyo 696, Synergy surrounds and center, and a 32" WEGA on the short end of a room that measures about 12'x21'. Any advice is welcome!