Fake Horn Speaker Pics

cdsang

Ok, this is the last one. This is the top of the big horn I did. I figure that first shot just wasnt enought to get a good idea what it looks like. If you want to see what the speaker looks like without this, ask and I'll try to get that picture up to. So in order, my first one is my 2nd design, the 2nd one the 3rd design, my 3rd one is my first and the last one is a picture of what my 3rd one it looks like on top.

post-10001-13819246919162_thumb.jpg

I have the Boston speakers for my computer also. Mine I believe is just one upgrade more to the next level.. little larger cubes and a sub in a box on the floor. I am not sure, Gateway Computers had these out a few years ago.. Blew me away how great sounding they were too. (Also have the two rear surrounds too) They would Blow away the "Bose" speakers I am sure. I have yet to hear the new Klipsch Media stuff, but would be willing to trade to keep my loyalty towards Klipsch if they beat these. (Nothing else today I have heard comes close to the Boston system)

BTW you have way too much time to re create the horn with cd boxes...But then again, I appreciate a man with a sense of humor..and then taking it to the next level. LOL

Pretty slick design...

One might say... "Better sound through Engineering"...

But then again your design with the Boston's are probably engineered better than the Bo$e

Just think, with no regard to personal integrity and concern for quality products and a great marketing department, and some ignorant consumers, you could be rich of this...

Headline reads... NEW horn speaker rivals Klipsch, made from space age micro plastics can be yours for just $3999.99.

----------------

On 4/8/2003 10:18:35 AM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

I have yet to hear the new Klipsch Media stuff, but would be willing to trade to keep my loyalty towards Klipsch if they beat these. (Nothing else today I have heard comes close to the Boston system)

----------------

I have both those same Boston Acoustic speakers as well as the ProMedia speakers. The ProMedias sound much better than those Boston Acoustics in my opinion. Still, for such a small, cheap speaker, those Boston Acoustics are pretty decent, and like was mentioned above, I agree they would probably blow away the overpriced Bose junk.