RF3-II and X-Box

epower

How will the RF3s sound with an XBox system. I will be using my system just as much for watching movies as playing games such as Halo and Splinter Cell.

Anybody have any experience with home systems and video games???

Thx.

Emilio

I posted earlier and didnt get much response so im guessing there is a moot point when it comes to my concerns over this Klipsch change.

Well I do have the entire 3 series stuff and the RSW-15. I don't have an X-Box, but I do have a Playstation 2 and it sounds pretty good to me. I to have Splinter Cell,just got it yesterday actually. I even use my Playstation 2 as a DVD player. Sounds amazing. I wonder what it sounds like on a higher end DVD player.

I have an Xbox connected to my HT and it's a world of difference. Especially since most games are encoded in DD! If you play games like Halo and Ghost Recon, 5.1 acts in your favor because of the sound depth.

I have RF5's, so I think you'll see pretty much the same results as your RF3's. Also, you have to connect the XBox via digital out and enable DD/DTS on your XBox.

Thanks Guys,

You have convinced me to go ahead with the RF3II

I will be purchasing them on the 18th.

Im debating now on the reciever but seems like anything will sound good with these speakers. I already got my digital audio connection ready on the X-Box.

Thanks!!

Emilio

Future Klipsch Customer (april 18th, waiting for the tax refund check)