ATTN Webmaster... A few questions from Kain.

m00n

I have to complement Klipsch for putting up with all our crap. I mean we whined about there new marketing strategy and now we are whining about how they operate their free forums.

The webmaster has to exercise judgement in protecting the companies integrity and image. If he/she determines a particular visitor is in their minds violating Klipsch's values who are we to undermine their protection of property?

Webmaster stand by your convictions and let our opinions be just that. After all you have to answer to the big guy not us...

Scott

Go Flyers!!!!!!!

Go Avs

Go Blues

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say catered hockey???

I was in St Louis for the NFC championship game a bit over a year ago, so our group decided to try to score tickets to the sold out Blues/Red Wings game the night before. We must have talked to 20 scalpers (all at triple the face prices), so I walk several blocks down to Union Station, away from the action, holding a hand-held sign: NEED TICKETS.

Not five minutes later, a Chevy Blazer makes a U turn right in front of me, the driver holding 4 tickets. "Listen, I can't make this game, and need to get rid of these. They are my seats, center ice, club level, with dinner buffet passes. $250, they are all yours".

SOLD.

This is the way to watch a hockey game. "Buffet" was an oxymoron - more like "all you can eat gourmet". The centerpiece of the spread was a 2 foot tall ice sculpture of a Blues logo. Many, many beer varieties9.gif

If you were not sufficiently gorged by that spread, you could also order to the seat during the game. The only thing missing was the Blackhawks (but I'm used to that after all these inept years).

Catered hockey is the coolest game on earth!

At the MCI Center, the high priced, corporate owned suites have an inside, living room/kitchen like area with sliding glass door leading to a 12 or so seat private sitting area so you can watch the game from both inside or out. All new arenas and stadiums are built this way. I'm lucky enough to work for a company who owns suites like this at MCI, Camden Yards and Redskins Stadium (formerly known as Jack Kent Cook Stadium). I get to go to each about twice a year, sometimes for sporting events, other times for concerts. Saw Billy Joel at MCI and The Stones at JKC. It's the best way to see a hockey game, that's for sure. The fridge is always stocked with Molsen's!

Guest Webmaster

While I believe the other members took his original post out of context, they were not insulting him, just complaining about it. His response to them was to call them "really stupid" which is insulting. I asked him to edit that, he didn't. I'm sick and tired of all of the recent crap on here so my fuse is much shorter when it comes to these things now (Note to everybody!!!).

The people in the past that were banned got away with more because I didn't have the time (still don't but now I have to make the time) to read board every day and those issues didn't come to my attention until other forum members emailed me. If I had been able to follow those problems from the beginning, they would've been banned sooner.

So, that's it. End of discussion.