Tigerwood Khorn Photo

Definitely not zebrawood. Those are beautiful too! The above photo of zebrawood does not look like mine either. Maybe it's stained zebrawood. Mine are much lighter and have more narrow black streaks of grain. I'll be posting pics of mine tomorrow night assuming my friend with the camera gets back from his relatives at a reasonable hour. You can probably find tigerwood from a high-end woodworking company. If you were near the DC area I could give you a name. Good luck.

Zebrawood is not the same as tigerwood. Zebrawood has more pronounced, dark brown, stripes than yours appears to have. There are at least two woods currently being sold as tigerwood. One is also know as african walnut or dibetou. The other is also know as goncalo alves and comes from South America. Yours appears to be the latter. If you live in a large metroplitan area, you may be able to find a local source. Just check the yellow pages under "veneer" or "hardwoods." If not, there are many companies that sell veneer on the internet. Constantines's and MacBeath are just two. You can even find it on eBay from time to time.