Has anybody bought from?

mario

Has anybody bought anything from www.brandnamez.com and if so how was the service?

Because they sell things that a really low price and i was wondering if there was a catch to that.

Right now I have a pair of rf-7s and just as two channal stereo powered by a harman kardon signature series two channal

amp and was looking to buy the Rsw 15 sub to add more kick to my system>

I've never checked out that website...are they an authorized Klipsch dealer? Many are not, thus the ultra-low prices, and NO WARRANTEE will be granted if you ever have a problem. It's a chance that many will take for the best price, but not always a safe bet...buy at your own risk!

----------------

On 4/23/2003 7:07:44 PM jt1stcav wrote:

I've never checked out that website...are they an authorized Klipsch dealer?....

----------------

No they are not an authorized Klipsch Dealer. They do offer a similar term warranty, but it's with them, NOT Klipsch.

That said, I bought an RC-3 center and RS-3's surrounds from them a couple of years ago. The whole buying and shipping experience was very good at that time. They did have weird billing procedures for their shipment cost. I was billed for the speakers cost at time of shipment. Received seperate billing for the shipment costs some 30-45 days later.

If you want a warranty through Klipsch, they are not the place to buy from.