ready to ship pie slice emblems, here's the list, check it

Here's the list of guys who have emailed me requesting emblems, in no particular order:

Chazmo

BLINDMAN

Dave in Nashville

mr*****in (has a reference to a female canine in there)

Michael Dominy

KHORN 58

Fred Munzenmayer k2dx

tony61

jtkinney

jhawk92

Doug Voisine

Doug Drake

Greg Clawson

dp1954

Powers, Gary

dndphishin

Lynn Marshall

JCturboT

arfz28

Jim Phillips

Stovebolt6

If you think you're signed up but your name is not on the list above, please see the original request in this thread

If you have posted but don't see your name above you probably haven't emailed me. Please do so soonest. I'm about to email the list requesting the self-addressed labels and stamp.

There's 33 pair available now, there's 21 names above, 2 have requested 3 and one has requested a pair for a member who is overseas right now. Leaves 10 pair available, more or less.

Thanks, Tom

• 5 weeks later...

Tom:

Sorry for taking so long to reply, but please accept my thanks for sending me two logos. As soon as I opened the box, I could see they needed very little clean up. I made a quick trip to a local arts and craft store to buy a Krylon 18kt Gold Leafing pen and had the logos looking like gems in no time at all. When I complete refinishing my Heresys, I'll mount the logos on the grills with a hot glue gun.

Thanks again for taking time to help all of us who requested logos.

Dave in Nashville

Hi Jim,

Well, I had a HD/OS problem and I hadnt backed up the email w/ my password, which I had unfortunately forgotten. I tried to login but since I also had changed ISP and had a new address, I couldnt receive the password again. Theres no way of accessing my "taylor" account w/o the password or the old email address. I could probably contact the forum moderator but I wanted to get in line for the emblems, which I guess are all spoken for, ASAP.

taylor