The Matrix Reloaded review HERE!

KAiN64

I agree with you about the star wars movies, episode 1 and 2 didn't have the same feel as the origionals. I hope the matrix doesn't end up going that route. But as far as sequals go, the only ones I've ever been happy with have been terminator 2 and aliens.

I agree on T2 and Aliens. They should've stopped there, but then they had to go mess with a good thing by trying to milk a dead cow. Consequently, Aliens 3, 4 and possibly 5(groan)and soon T3(groan again).

X-Men 2 was good though.

One thing that I'm sure will not be a disappointment is Return Of The King. The only possible disappointment with ROTK is that the LOTR saga will be over. 8.gif

I went to the midnight showing and WOW, what a great movie. Revoultions (November 5) will be awesome! The story just blew me away. There is just one question... SPOILERRS!!!! SPOILERRS!!

---------

How did Neo stop the sentinels in the real world??? How??!! Is there another matrix in the matrix??!

Cuz when the architect told neo that 1/1000 dont agree with the matrix, im guessing that the machines had to make a matrix for THEM! MACHINES RULE!! ARGH!!!

----------------

On 5/26/2003 4:15:59 PM BrutalDawg wrote:

I went to the midnight showing and WOW, what a great movie. Revoultions (November 5) will be awesome! The story just blew me away. There is just one question... SPOILERRS!!!! SPOILERRS!!

---------

How did Neo stop the sentinels in the real world??? How??!! Is there another matrix in the matrix??!

Cuz when the architect told neo that 1/1000 dont agree with the matrix, im guessing that the machines had to make a matrix for THEM! MACHINES RULE!! ARGH!!!

----------------

No doubt they will explain how Neo did that in the 3rd movie.. revolutions.

----------------

On 5/29/2003 9:42:19 PM Marshal wrote:

How do you like the Denon 2900 DVD player so far? Does it have the chroma bug I've been hearing about that many other players have?

----------------

Re-read my sig carefully. 2.gif

I saw it just this past Monday, and I thought it was awesome myself. I did go and re-watch the original one before going to this one for a refresher. I really liked it not only for its special effects, but I thought it actually expanded on the original's story. Will be interesting to see the next one in November.

• 4 weeks later...

If you have one near you, go see it in IMAX!!! One warning though, after watching it on a 6 story tall screen with a 14,000 watt sound system, I don't care what kinda system you have at home - you will feel inferior!! I never go see the same film twice at the theatre, but I'll be going back soon for this one!

mr. bob