Selling La Scalas

I am selling a pair of 1980 La Scalas in pretty good shape. Other pics available by email if you wish. There's a few scratches, dents, etc.

This is in another post, but it was about La Scala prices in general, so I decided to put up a specific post.

I am asking $1200. On ebay right now, there's a pair that looks really bad and the price is already over $1200. I don't want to ship, this would be a pick up item. I live north of Philadelphia.

I'll wait a couple days and put these on ebay as well.

Thanks,

Mike

post-5502-13819247296528_thumb.jpg

I am letting them go because the wife didn't like their appearance...so I got some Belles. Actually, I think the La Scalas sound better than the Belles. I got some ALK crossovers for the Belles and that helped.

They have been sitting in the formal living room for two years and the wife is running out of patience.

Sigh...

----------------

On 5/9/2003 9:15:52 PM jt1stcav wrote:

Ah hah, the WAF. I guess that's one reason why I'm still single!
9.gif

Any future girlfriend/wife will have to accept my Cornwalls...they're a part of me that's not going anywhere!
11.gif
----------------

Thats exactly how a feel - hopefully I will find a woman that will like cars and audio...

He did damn good, he got $1750 for them! He got more than double his reserve price. I guess Heritage speakers hold their value very well! I sold my Belle's for $1625 on a Buy it Now in less than 12 hours just last month. I used the money to buy a pair of Khorns and a pair of La Scala's. 9.gif

----------------

On 5/11/2003 10:04:38 AM redwood forest wrote:

DaddyDee, at least you have a wife that enjoys music and stereos. That's one up on most of us.

----------------

redwood....

Is it that she has a fondness for audio or is it a way to inflict mass agony on him.9.gif

----------------

On 5/12/2003 1:04:16 PM Frzninvt wrote:

He did damn good, he got $1750 for them! He got more than double his reserve price. I guess Heritage speakers hold their value very well! I sold my Belle's for $1625 on a Buy it Now in less than 12 hours just last month. I used the money to buy a pair of Khorns and a pair of La Scala's.
9.gif

----------------

Damn Nice, two sets for the price of one. Can't beat that.