I just won a prize!

Marvel

I wish it was a set of Klipsch, but alas, it is not. I participate in the Digital Media Net forums, and just won a copy of Canopus ProCoder (msrp $699). It is used to transcode from one video format to another. Lots of very coold features. I was just contacted by a Canopus rep, and was told it would arrive within the next couple of weeks. It will go well with my other video editing software.

Marvel

I believe by posting a link to kazaa he is saying I could get free software anytime. I prefer the software I use to be legal. I do have the advantage of being able to get edu prices. Some companies, like Adobe, allow you to get the educational price and still use it to make money. You just need to fulfill the purchasing requirements. After all, the more you use it, the more likely you are to continue to use it and buy upgrades.

Marvel

----------------

On 5/14/2003 12:49:53 PM Marvel wrote:

I believe by posting a link to kazaa he is saying I could get free software anytime. I prefer the software I use to be legal. I do have the advantage of being able to get edu prices. Some companies, like Adobe, allow you to get the educational price and still use it to make money. You just need to fulfill the purchasing requirements. After all, the more you use it, the more likely you are to continue to use it and buy upgrades.

Marvel
----------------

Yes, yes, having some fun 2.gif - I buy the software I really use, but I get plenty of warez (Kazaa software) to play with - not stuff I really use. There is some stuff I use a lot, but had to pinch because it costs more money than I have to my name (CAD stuff, $5,000+++), however, this is stuff that is meant to make money, and I am NOT using it to make money and the companies are NOT loosing money because they are never, ever involved. Whether you like it or not, the company is not loosing ONE penny (I coudl NEVER EVER afford this stuff) and I am learning THEIR software so that someday, I might actually buy THEIR software. So live with it 2.gif