SVS 2039PC+ for sale... kinda (please read)

mmiles

Well anyone interested in a SVS 2039 PC+ that is ONLY 110 days old (as of today)?

Price: $650.00 + freight (I have the origional box). Warranty should transfer but please contact SVS directly to verify.

One V E R Y important notes to consider:

1. If sold I would need to keep my unit until the PB2 arrived (HT with out a sub is like washing your feet with your socks on!).

Regards,

Mike

----------------

On 5/19/2003 12:45:32 PM mmiles wrote:

Well anyone interested in a SVS 2039 PC+ that is ONLY 110 days old (as of today)?

Price: $650.00 + freight (I have the origional box). Warranty should transfer but please contact SVS directly to verify.

One V E R Y important notes to consider:

1. If sold I would need to keep my unit until the PB2 arrived (HT with out a sub is like washing your feet with your socks on!).

Regards,

Mike

----------------

Mike,

I have a few questions:

Where do you live or do you have an estimate how much it would cost for shipping to florida ?

Is the price negotiable ?

Do you have pictures of the sub ?

Thanks !

For more info click here:

http://svsubwoofers.com/subs_pcplus_20-39.htm

I live in Maryland.

As far as shipping it was about $42 to Wisconsin if that means anything. If not go to www.ups.com and check the rates (my zipcode is 21801) the shipping carton is 20x20x44 and 85lbs, use $825.00 for insurance value. Note this is not 100% accurate but very close.

BTW the $825.00 is list so that means that a less than four month old SVS sub is selling for 21%+ off list price! Such a deal, I'd buy it if I didn't already own it...

Sorry, if you could not already sumise, the price if firm.

Regards,

Mike

Looks like a nice deal as I to am looking into that sub. I'm moving in a week so don't exactly have cash lying all over the floor right now. If you don't find a buyer I'd be very interested in about 4-5 weeks. (which would make your proviso obsolete and give you a dual sub setup for a few weeks.) I'm assuming you will find a buyer, but if not shoot me an email.

• 5 weeks later...

Damn Mike, I would love to take that off your hands, I can always use another 20-39 PC+ for my house :D Good luck with the sale, I know it will sell quick.

As for the comparison for the Klipsch sub to the SVS, the Klipsch will be a little better for music, but the SVS hands down wins for movies. I love mine for both, it does VERY well with music so don't be fooled, it just varies from ear to ear, some like the Klipsch subs more for music, but I would never give up my SVS for anything.