Played Paintball today

m00n

Damn that was the first, time I ever played. Those balls hurt man. Good thing I was wearing a hat cause I got popped right on the head. OHHHHHH how that hurt. I can only image how much more it would have hurt had I not had a hat on.

I highly recommend getting out and playing... It hurts, but the fun more than makes up for it.

Bill... Dam, dude! The masks we had wrapped around and covered our ears, which was very good cause I would have been it in the ear had I not had the mask on. Funny thing was, I didn't even know I had gotten hit I was so into the game. It must have been in one of those fierce fire fights. Only reason I knew I got hit was when that match was over I pulled my mask off and could see the paint.

Oh damn that was good stuff.

I turn 18 next December... it will be cold, so I will be wearing lots of clothes... and my friends and I FULLY intend to buy our own guns (parents are too picky... and won't get me one) and have a war in a nearby forest. 9.gif

I look forward to it. Ahh, getting shot sounds like so much fun. hehe 14.gif

Weeeeeeeellllllll. That would be because my injuries were not self inflicted by stupidity. 2.gif Now one might say, "yeah but subjecting yourself to paintball shots, aint that stupid?" I would have to say, no not really. A person knows they are going to get pegged by a paint ball going in. Not to mention this is a game/sport. There is a difference between stupidness and the willing. 9.gif

Hurts doesn't it ! Paintball is a full on combat sport and is not for the weak at heart. It sure gets the old adrenaline going for sure. Last time I played, I got pinned down and suffered several body shots as I was trying to get away. Needless to say my friends and I had a great time and it was all in fun.

Heh... Don't ask me, I don't know squat about them. Yesterday was the first time I ever played. I just like it because it looks cool and is not bottom of the line. 2.gif I have seen some of these things for up to and over $1,000.00 I mean wow, that is expensive.

A buddy of mine used to play paintball on a team and had a marker(let's not call them guns) that he had spent around $1300 on.

He had upgraded from co2 to hydrogen had a custom rifled barrel installed and a carbon fiber tank as well as some other mods to the trigger assembly.

All that money and he wasn't even that good14.gif

Peace, Josh

my friend-klipschog-is on the 'paintball team' at L.S.U.

i haven't done it, but i think it would get me into the same woods i used to hunt in (HUNT being the key word,FINDING didn't happen) and have alot of fun!

BE SAFE and enjoy!

avman.

----------------

On 6/22/2003 12:34:26 PM m00n wrote:

Now one might say, "yeah but subjecting yourself to paintball shots, aint that stupid?" I would have to say, no not really. A person knows they are going to get pegged by a paint ball going in. Not to mention this is a game/sport.

----------------

hmmmm... what if you were to consider weed-wacking a sport? ... it's just that in her case the WEEDS WON... 9.gif

Rob