Need to Ship Cornwalls?

joshnich

Josh and I are working on the next big hand-off of the vault. I will need to pick-up at Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Omaha or Kansas City. I want to turn the vault right around as my shortest drive time will be around 4 hours.

Are you out there Fini? . . . Audible? . . . Bueller?, Bueller? . . . anyone?

Thanx to all in advance,

LEEROY

Would klipsch provide a forum exclusively for the The Klipsch Forum Cornwall Vault? You could register it as KlipschVault.net or something. It is only $35 to register but monthly fees vary. As a subdomain, it could be much cheaper.

We have all heard stories about things that get sent all around the world with pictures taken of their temporary owners with the item. This could be a hoot for Cornwall devotees.

Heck, put a note (or gift) in it like they apparently do in the Lincoln Bedroom at the White House for the next visitor.

This has been quite an entertaining thread. But I'll second the idea about building some K-horn vaults. If I ever move, I think I'll probably buy a set of the boxes/crates that Klipsch uses to ship new K-horns in.

And now that I have heard Cornwalls, I may have to be on the lookout for a pair in walnut!

Fini -

After Leeroy is done with it, have him send it back to a FA terminal in your area. Shipping it one way from Chicago to anywhere in the US shouldn't run more than $45-60.....you could cover shipping both ways for about $200. If Leeroy can empty the container at the FA terminal, he can just send it right back out.

If you two want some logistical info/advice on how best to do this, Leeroy knows how to get in contact with me by phone.

• 2 weeks later...